Global Smart Resources presents a training offer that aims to meet the needs of your company or your professional needs, whether to acquire new skills, whether to recycle or to update knowledge on new products or area.
Global Smart Resources training areas are intended to companies and professionals, and present the most complete and dedicated offer to supply the market for training, qualification, certification and consulting on best practices and management methodologies, management systems and information security.
In House Training
Standardized training courses, developed for the market in general, present a general product or a concept to make access to training more less expensive. This training model takes place according to the scheduled dates or dates agreed between client and Global Smart Resources. At Global Smart Resources all scheduled dates are guaranteed.
Customized or standardized training courses, developed for a particular company, which present a specific and structured product or concept. These programs are based on the strategic objectives that seek to obtain reliable and tangible results that are developed through appropriate training, in response to identified training needs to ensure the qualification of employees. This training model is targeted to companies and occurs on dates agreed between the client and Global Smart Resources or scheduled dates.
GSR collaborated with RRC presents...
RRC is the largest UK-based international provider of health, safety, environmental and quality management training, including courses accredited by NEBOSH, IOSH, IEMA, CIEH, IOA, Construction Skills and CQI, as well as a range of short courses designed to meet specific training needs.
For those who need a more flexible way of studying - we provide distance/e-learning courses, backed up by comprehensive support from our team of expert trainers and exam centers in more than 80 countries.
RRC's distance/e-Learning courses are for those who want a flexible but effective way to study. This method of learning is best suited to those who are unable to access classroom training, or who just want more flexibility.
Our online learning site is easy to use and provides everything you need for success in your distance learning course. If you have limited access to computers (or no access at all), or just prefer not to use them, we can supply printed course materials so you can study everything offline.
You also have unlimited support from our team of expert trainers as and when you need it, by e-mail or phone.
The key features of our distance learning courses include:
- Flexibility – start at any time and work at your own speed.
- Unlimited support – e-mail and phone access to RRC's team of experts.
- Online resources – the online course is designed to take you through the course step by step, including innovative videos, animations and quizzes alongside our complete course notes (which can be downloaded and printed if required) and links to useful sites and other resources.
- Online forums – where you can discuss issues raised during your course with fellow students and your trainers.
- Progress and practice – multiple-choice questions to help you to review your learning as you go, a tracking system to monitor your progress and a mock exam. Your trainer will mark the mock exam and give you feedback to ensure you are well prepared for the real thing.